Therapist Reacts to The Hu - Wolf Totem

Amazing band​:fire::fire::fire:

You also should definitely listen to some more Rammstein… You’ve heard Du Hust, you should try something very different - Zeit

Real Mongolian MC​:skull::ghost::skull_and_crossbones:

This song is on my workout power set play list. When I need that extra power though motivation.

This song is actually an ancient Mongolian poet that has been used by The Hu to create this song. Basically new song , old lyrics. And can you react to Tatar Warrior by The Hu ? Pls its my favorite song from Hu . ( i am a Mongolian )

Iv seen them twice think they are amazing.

Please react to Rang Coke Studio by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Bid bol arslangad​:fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

The lyrics based on/took from an old tibetan saga.

I would recommend “A Song of Women” by the Hu feat. Lzzy Hale of Halestorm. Amazing Song.
They also have another version of “Wolf Totem” feat Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach. Also amazing.

you HAVE to watch their cover of Sad But True by Metallica!.

Glad to see a new recruit in the armies of the Great Khan.

The Hu are great. I agree with some of the others here… you should really react to Song of Women and Yuve Yuve Yu. As a side note, I am interested in seeing your reaction to a few specific Five Finger Death Punch songs. I have seen other therapist reactions to them, but would like to see your take on them. They are: Wash It All Away, Wrong Side of Heaven, and Gone Away (a cover of a great Offspring song). There are many more you may find very good and worthy of a reaction from there as well. I am sure people would suggest more in the comments.

The Mongolians, descendants of Genghis Khan.

In the ensuing rap beef between Drake and Kendrick Lamar this past week, I would love it if you reacted to Mother I Sober by Kendrick Lamar. Unfortunately, there’s no video to go along with it.

Best reaction. From Mongolia :heart:

I was lucky enough to see them play live in Australia :kangaroo:

They did a remix with Jacoby from Papa Roach. I love it! Don’t have to react to it, but I’d check it out on your own time.

1216 AD: The Mongols are coming! Oh no!
2024 AD: The Mongols are coming! Fuck yeah!

Seeing them live is even better.