Therapist Reacts to Vermilion by Slipknot Part 1

I cant listen to part one or two.

1 Like

If I could just get free I could finally stop hurting and heal. I’ve been trapped in an abusive marriage for over 15 years and want to leave but I can’t because I don’t have any resources, friends or family to help me, and with the cost of living only increasing I’m losing hope that I ever will. :sob:

1 Like

It sounds like co-dependency. I like your insights you mentioned.

1 Like

I relate wildly to both parts of this song.

1 Like

Have you found Arch Energy yet ?.. Do older stuff with Angela Gossow vocals… Try a song called Nemesis first… They did a good video live in Tokyo

1 Like

I think this is one of their best tunes…
Please do yourself a favor and start doing Mushroomhead reactions… You will get into it… i suggest a slow start with a song called Solitaire Unraveling… Or a hard start with Out of My Mind

1 Like

React to any TOOL song…

1 Like

I love everything about the this helping everyone. Because I am dicable with mental health and my nabors like 5 family all around me and my family of 3 my wife and one child and me, that is what I call my family of 3. We have all the nabors looking at us all night with dromes and trying to make me do something to put me away, because they want my land and house people like that is why I am dicable now please can anyone help us I have videos and a lot of things tearing up my land at night . And braking my cameras so they just don’t know what I have we need help and no one will leasting to me I can not read and the law doesn’t care help us anyone out there we have proof of their mean people to be paying for what they are shooting over my house and so much more making us trying to get us out because I got dicable we used to work like everyone else. We will be able to make a movie when I finish with them some one help we live in Louisiana Marsura 71350.126 oke Lane Val Juneau. Put bad people away anyone out there please help :pray::pray::sob: us. By the Juneau’s

1 Like

This song gave me 20 yrs of a amazing relationship

1 Like

very nice reaction to this. There is a different version of this song (part 1) in which an off voice sings “coming alive, she’s coming alive” when she puts on that mask. So you’re absolutely right by saying the mask is bringing her back to life.

1 Like

This is my favorite Slipknot song, for me it explains my break up with my ex. “She isent real, I cant make her real” for me is the realization that the person Ive missed is not the same person I first seen and same person I started to date. Fortunally today Im much better but I still miss her but I know that person I first knew isent real, Its all in my head

1 Like

I love the creativity of the mask scene. The plastic white masks the band puts on over their band masks is actually their real faces. Shawn Crenshaw is such a creative director

1 Like

Please react diluted and scissors from slipknot🙏

1 Like

The bass part is killing it

1 Like

These 2 songs open my heart so deeply it makes me cry so hard…I have so much inside of me and these songs help me release

1 Like

This song is one of my favorite from Slipknot, it helps me a lot during hard times… the sound, the lyrics, the scream everything in this song is cathartic ! Your description and interpretation is really good, I understand so many things about myself now after all these years.
Thank you for your work, it’s awesome !

1 Like

I just lost my wife and I have this ball of hurting in my chest . And I feel like it’s not going away and she will not talk to me we’ve been together for 14 years she’s my solution but I need a different one any advice or comments to help me through this… BTW slipknot is my favorite band in the world

1 Like

You should react to brand of sacrifice exodus

1 Like

Thank you. I love all music but metal is my favorite but as a guitarist music comes first. I pay attention to the vocal harmony but don’t focus on lyrics but you breaking things down is awesome. Watched a few videos this week and feel way better than 4 months of a therapist.

1 Like

According to some interviews, this song is about a psychopath that is obsessed by a woman and in this song they try to explain these feelings regarding this sad sickness. Such as how a sick person should feel and getting motivated to pursue and to hurt another person.

1 Like