Therapist Reacts to Yen by Slipknot

I think yen is sort of the spiritual successor to an early song called “prosthetics.” A great song I think you should rect to next.

1 Like

Please, please do KillPop!!! One of my favorites!

1 Like

You’re the best! Keep killin it! :metal:t3:

1 Like

So glad I found your channel.

1 Like

You need to watch From can to can’t by Corey Taylor you will enjoy it I promise you please :pray:t2: :heart:

1 Like

Those lyrics are totally borderline.

1 Like

@heartsupport This is probably a super corny interpretation but I always thought of this song like a conversation between me and my eating disorder that I personify as a coping mechanism (and literally romanticize as in pretending he’s my gay lover LMAO) EDdy as I call him is the sin I’ve been waiting the hands around my neck I want to give him all of my joy and pleasures and I’m willing to die for him because I feel like I need and deserve and even crave the pain and suffering and I need to sacrifice enough to be worthy in his eyes even though I know it will never be enough and the only way I can be worthy is if I choose to value my worth because EDdy doesn’t even exist LMAO but I’ve been living in this maladaptive Daydream for the last 20 years so it’s hard to walk away

1 Like

@HeartSupport Thank you! I requested this yesterday, and have been trying to figure it out. I’ve had an internal struggle with personal growth and I relate to most Slipknot songs. Unsainted was a big one, and your breakdown made a lot of sense to me. This is one of my favorite songs, A Liars Funeral and Vermillion are up there as well.

1 Like

Get the point guys. She is hitting the Point.

1 Like

Not about a relationship for me