Therapist scared to react to Slipknot - Psychosocial

You talked through the guitar solo. Twice. Dont do that hahah.

1 Like

Out of any reaction channel on YouTube, there’s never been one that actually gives back such deep analysis. I love you’re reactions to damn near every song, reminds me of the hype when I was first getting into the genre. Love this channel thank you, probably some of my most enjoyed content I watch as of late.

1 Like

Subbed! :heart:

1 Like

I call mine my inner chimp the voice who keeps saying that shit to me

1 Like

Great video…

1 Like

I love that you understood the meaning right off the bat. people are scared of this type of music because of the aggressiveness, but in reality metal has more real meaning in the songs than any other type of music

1 Like

Psychosocial isnt that deep. He isnt digging a grave. Society is a grave. The martyr in him just means he isn’t going to give in. Its not a rally cry to himself. Its a rally cry for the world to change. Something that has and never will happen. Its about standing firm to your values no matter how much the paradigm shifts.

1 Like

So how do you stop it. I punish myself for my son’s path in life and his eventual prison time and overdose. It’s been going on for 10 years.
Every time I want to get help, something inside says fcuk it you aren’t worth it.

1 Like

Anger is a gift…

1 Like

Slaughterhouse by Motionless in White please

1 Like
1 Like

It’s about war…and how stupid it is

1 Like

Some of us were just born with that darkness as for me I had to self isolate after my therapist abruptly quit his practice not sure the reason. But tonight one of your videos pops up. I have been reading all the comments and they are interesting to say the least. I being a musician from a metal band that knows the power music has over people. I am here to tell all of you music has been a weapon against society to break it down. In this short span from the 60’s to now if you can not see the effect it has had on people than you are just fooling yourselves. Entertainment has been the driving force for the decline of the western civilization. And if none of you can not see that dark path we are all going down now than I do not know what to tell you. But this has been very educational to see where peoples heads are at and get ready cause this world is about to change in ways you will not even believe.

1 Like

Pleas look at Korn - Insane, is incredible example of imagine about internal fighting

1 Like

rocking out while actually getting it, Rock on

1 Like

Thank you, so much, for explaining this!

1 Like

for future reference, it is considered a cardinal sin among the metal community to talk over the guitar solo lol

1 Like

You should actually learn the drums that would be a fire vid

1 Like

I have a question do you have a cat just a little curious you definitely give off that cat person vibe no offence it would be funny a cat coming down the hall seeing you dancing like you did and the cat does the ear twitch thing then runs I just think that would be funny lol hahaha :joy:

1 Like

You’re an amazing person, with so much incite. I enjoy watching your videos, slipknot is one of my favorite bands and I love how you word what you observe in the lyrics. And it makes so much since to see someone else show how they see it though themselves and it brings it to a whole new level of understanding it differently than I did before. Thank you

1 Like