Therapist Spits It Out - Slipknot

Nice lyrical breakdown! Subbed.

I here what you’re saying I had to set the additional boundary with family because it was toxic and before we got to reconcile my grandmother, my grandfather who raised me, and my mother ( who was not awake, but hospice said she could hear me ) died with no reconciliation. I was able to have words with her a day before she passed. So what I’m getting at is make sure you’re prepared for the worst. Make sure you’re able to deal with that situation when of or It comes.

listen to pretty by korn (its about how john the singer saw a baby that was dead and raped by its father (baby was an infant and its face was smashed in and the legs were broken)

Someone I considered a friend, who I helped out in a lot of though stuff, blew me me off when I needed him the most and stole 10k from me. Then 15 years later, this year, texted me if we could be cool.
I told him he broke every piece of trust we ever had and he thought it was okay for him to be angry with ME because I didn’t forgive him because he said he was sorry.
Blocked him after that.

1 Like

I can’t really do that much Slipknot but I did see them live with Suicidal Tendencies back in '16 I think it was the day after Bowie died, so instead of the normal break both bands did a 15 minute tribute and then Slipknot came on, but I do love what you do

1 Like

If you like Corey Tayler you should check him out in Stone Sour.

1 Like

If you think thier good!!! Haaaa you havent heard anything yet till you heard Will Ramos and Lorna Shore hit me up sometime after you see them :stuck_out_tongue: you will tank me later it’s okay your welcome. :smiley:

1 Like

This is OG Slipknot. This is the album that built their army

1 Like

i literally cant listen to this song without headbanging

1 Like

They close everyshow i think still with this song. Its a big FU to music executives. And not even their most FU song to them lol ahh slipknot never change (heritic anthem being the other 1)

1 Like

this song at a festival is like a sonic rage room.

1 Like

Listen to ‘scissors’,…

1 Like

can i just say that at the beginning how she said ab corey talking ab being big and ab how the “person” wants them back… do you guys remember who the band sent the dead roses to??? thats who i think this song is ab

1 Like

Another great song from this Era of slipknot is eyeless

1 Like

This is an old track…

1 Like

I believe I was molested when I grew up. You folks be the judge.

I am 34 now. I was a teenager when the following happened. My brothers and I moved into my Dad’s house. He wants to call the following “horseplay to an extreme” and “jokes” to me about how “I think he molested me”.

He made a rule that we were not allowed to lock the bathroom door. If we did it was punishable with spankings, regardless of our age (my last spanking was when I was 17, for something else). Then, one day, he started to open the bathroom door while I was in the shower, rip the curtain open, and start talking to me about how my body is. While I can’t remember the order, I do remember the things he used to say. “Your so small” or something to that affect. He would pull up his phone or a camera, and start taking pictures, or he claims he would pretend he was taking pictures, and never had any of them printed. As he’s taking or “pretending” to take these pictures, he is telling me things like “Oh! That’s a good one!” If I’m covering myself, he would through me a washcloth or whatever to get me to catch it, and say something about the angle or whatever direction he wanted to go.

I know he always liked to get a “rise” out of my siblings and I. He would do things like rubbing his hand up our inner thigh, as close to our p****** as he could get without touching them, or pinch us, watch us squirm, mocking us the entire time, pinching harder if we or one of our siblings tried to intervine saying “it’s only a little peice!” I learned that this is literally torture through therapy.

So what’s the word? Was I molested, or was I misinterpreting what he was doing? Neither of these was a one off, I don’t know how much they happened. I lost track of how many times. There were other things. But these still bother me today at 34 years old (male) and he will not allow me to speak if and when I confront him, which I have attempted multiple times.

1 Like

This is one of their oldest songs and one of my favs! I wrote the lyrics to this song on my binder in high school and memorized them. Would just repeat them over and over in my head when I was supposed to be doing school work lol

1 Like

What to hear rapping then listen to “no life”

1 Like

Holy shit. The way you broke this down perfectly describes my life/upbringing/relationship with my mother.

1 Like

I read long long ago that this song was written to the local Idaho radio station that refused to play them. Don’t know if that’s true or not. The f you I’m all out of enimies is everyone is gonna play us now we don’t need you crappy local station that wouldn’t support us.

1 Like