Therapist's V.A.N. (Bad Omens/Poppy)

:wilted_flower::dove::eye::white_heart::eye::dove::wilted_flower:
:fire:

1 Like

Scary mask is a must from Poppy

1 Like

30 years of listening to metal and you’re giving me such a different perspective than I have my entire life. Inspirational.

1 Like

Its a continuation of poppy Time is up. She is the robot poppy freed by the real poppy.

1 Like

Wow really ai… Dont kniw how to deal with reality :cry:

1 Like

Have you ever been in A 2:57 ddiction?

1 Like

exactly how I react to Poppy!

1 Like

can u do more bad omens reaction… love your video <3

1 Like

It’s dropped whet Elon input first chip

1 Like

I like your analysis. It’s possible there is a part of her that thinks everyone hates her. And she could be escaping it with this character.

1 Like

Noah is all over this, and sounds very Trent.

1 Like

No.
You have an infatuation with such a simple subject.
That being substance abuse and addiction.
“Violence against nature” is a condemnation of unnatural human behavior and hubris of people who feel entitled to create and corrupt humanity for their own unnatural purposes.
The creation of a person who pollutes and wastes is a violent and unnatural act that is agaisnt nature.
Look at the abuse of A.I.
Artificial intelligence isn’t natural like a tree and yet humanity felt entitled to create it when A.I. so dangerous we can’t even imagine what it could become.
Poppy has a pattern in her artwork where she criticizes industrial trends especially in the music industry.
She’s a brilliant woman and I can’t allow her to be reduced to the idea of substance abuse.
Poppy has dealt with horrible things in her life much worse than the personal mistakes of substance abuse.

1 Like

such an interesting take comparing it to addiction… i never thought of it that way till u said it but ur spot on :heart:

1 Like

I discover a addition and for me the process of descontinuing a vicious implementing a new healthy habit its more hard to get. This alegory of a Ai learning your weak spots its like you battling with yourself but every time you lose its more hard.:cry: my terapist its a veil i will tear up. She give me the weapons for combat but depends of me to complete ths.

I think it’s the addiction to social media, medications, basically modern technology which we actually end up destroying nature due to our addictions.

Lourddddd :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sucker Punch!
Alice in Wonderland with a machine gun.:smiley:

Check out their live performance of Dethrone. If anger from the five stages of grief was a song, that’d be it. Thank you for the well thought reactions and positivity.