There is no one that can help me right now. I beg you to try

I switched meds after a long period, I know the first few weeks are going to be horrible, but I just cannot cope. These new meds hit me harder than usual.

My loneliness just hurts so bad.

And please don’t say any of the “you’re not alone life is good bla bla bla” crap, because that doesn’t work with me.

I know I’m alone. Otherwise I would’ve been getting help already.
But who’d be there, physically, to help a useless human being like me, when there are less depressing things to do.

And to say this is going to go on for weeks, I’d rather kill myself, to be honest.

I’m already a friendless loser, who would even care if I was gone. Certainly not my imaginary friends, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

@314159265358abc

I’m sorry you are not in a good place right now. Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?

1 Like

I’m sorry you are going through so much. I wish I could offer you advice on friendships but that is something I am pretty much clueless about…but I just wanted to suggest that you let your doctor know how you are feeling ASAP. I apologize if I’m wrong, but I’m thinking you are talking about meds for depression? If you are, just be aware that it could be your new meds that is causing you to feel worse. Sometimes people have suicidal thoughts as a side effect of the Antidepressants they just started.

2 Likes