There's no calm before this storm

I don’t really know how I feel right now. I feel a ton of emotions and I don’t know how any of them correlate. I feel alone, empty, afraid, hurt, and lost. I don’t really know why. I don’t have a reason behind it. I just kinda do. I’m thinking about things that I haven’t thought about in a couple weeks. I really don’t want to go down a rabbit hole that I can’t get out of. I’ve done that before and it took me days to even begin the climb. I don’t want to be a burden to others by trying to explain how I feel when I barely understand it in the first place. I don’t want to be a bother. If I can help others that’s great because right now I feel as if I don’t matter to anyone. I feel like all I do is disappoint, or annoy, or frustrate people. I feel like no good will come the longer I’m here breathing on this Earth. I feel like maybe if I would disappear that maybe then this world, and everybody in it, would be better off. I don’t want to feel this way, but I do. I spent so long building trust with those who I felt a connection with and they turned their backs on me. I feel as if all I’m good for is to be used as leverage to get somewhere better. I don’t know really why I have all these thoughts and emotions right now. Things are fine around me. My dad’s doing well, my friends are happy, everything’s good, but I still feel as if something might go wrong. It almost feels like things are going too well if that makes sense. I feel like anything I say anymore doesn’t have worth. I feel like I don’t have worth and that I’m invalid as a person. I’m sorry you guys. I try to be better. I really do. But I’m just really lost in the storm that is me.

Hey Sarah,
you dont have to feel sorry :slight_smile: we are here to listen to you & you are important.

there are often times, when you feel down, nothing makes sense.

Sometimes time is all we need, mabye things will be better.

Dont get lost in the Storm! Be Storm for a new beginning :wink:

If there a little steps you want to change, choose them :wink:

you’re welcome here =)

1 Like

Hi Sarah. smile:
I know that feeling, it’s usually when I’m not being as productive. But it’s different for a lot of people. Try to pick up a hobby or read. It’s good to get out of your own head once in a while when having negative emotions. Make a playlist of your favorite music, jam out to that while you do something else like coloring or even writing. Keep a journal to fill up with your emotions when it gets too overwhelming. Keep your head up, and do your very best to be positive. And I wanna thank you for taking this step and informing people. <3