These symptoms need to stop

I haven’t really been feeling too well. I have exams coming up but I’m having really bad schizophrenia symptoms and can’t seem to study as I should. I feel like I’m stuck in limbo. My mind is all over the place and I don’t have the money to get proper medication or treatment. No one checks up on me or cares about my well being. I feel stuck in a vicious cycle of traumatizing symptoms and sometimes I think I’m not strong enough to keep on fighting. Maybe one day my suffering would make sense to meet or to someone else. May God have mercy on my soul.

2 Likes

Have you looked into any local places that provide aid to people in need of mediction or mental health assistance? I know in my area there is a Human Service Center that helps provide these services. I wish you the best of luck. Heart support is here if you need to talk.
: )

1 Like

You mention exams. Does your school have any mental health resources? You aren’t the only one struggling by any means, and they are equipped to help students get care for less money. It’s part of your tuition, make the most of it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.