They don't care

No one cares about me anymore. None if my friends will talk to me, my family just ignores me. I can’t do this anymore. I’m done, i give up. They won’t to deal with me anymore after tonight.

3 Likes

Hey friend.

We care. I promise. We see you right here. It may take a bit of time to get some responses sometimes because that’s just how the Support Wall is at times. It goes through seasons. But I can assure you that each time you show up here, there will always someone out there who see you, who hear you, who acknowledge your struggles, even if they don’t reach out directly at first.

It’s so hard to feel like no one reaches out to us unless we do. It feels like the amount of investment and commitment we put in the relationship isn’t the same on both ends, which hurts deeply. I’m sorry your friends don’t talk to you spontaneously, and I’m sorry that your family ignores you. For what it’s worth, know that you have a family right here that will always see you and be grateful for your presence, even during the times when you might feel invisible. You’re not invisible. You are here, alive, breathing, full of so much life and entirely part of this world. You belong, truly. So please, don’t let those lies take the best out of you. Let the pain float until it fades away. You are not alone. You are loved and cared for.

If you intend to hurt yourself, please reach out. Reach out to ayone who will truly listen. Reach out to crisis lines as well. These dark thoughts don’t deserve your time or energy. They don’t deserve you. I promise you that this moment right now isn’t going to define the rest of your life, and certainly not who you are. There is so, so much more to embrace. Let’s get through today together.

I’m rooting for you. Thinking of you. Sending as much love as possible. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.