They Just Took It All

I’m retired from the military. Got hurt (TBI and PTSD) so I’m trying to do a desk job. Wounded Warrior helped me get a job, but. Fired after a year and a half, moving far away from my family. 3 Years now, no jobs have hired me. I have no reason to wake up or do things. I have little to no interest in anything. Occasional guitar playing, which is a new thing for me.

The state took my child from me, their mother was unfit. Maternal gma has custody. I live too far to see them, we try to talk but its hard. My mom got deemed unfit psychologically by the state and won’t let me handle the estate. So there goes my childhood home. Mom’s in nursing home.

Bad credit so I can’t use my VA loan to move or buy mom’s house back. Even though I have retirement solutions.

No matter what the topic, can’t seem to handle anything in life, do anything. Have no reason to try anymore.

3 Likes

Hi Macleod,

So I just want to start off and say that I am not in the military. Nor have I ever been in the military. But I hope that in some way my words can help you. Right now, life for you is really hard. I can’t imagine the pain of not being able to see your children. But I just want to let you know that even though you don’t have a job and you are far away from your children that you are still worthy. It seems like it is going to be a hard journey for you, but there is something left for you on this earth. Don’t let this be the end for you. You still matter.

2 Likes

@macleod

I’m sorry you are going through this. I don’t have anything to cheer you up. Thank you for sharing. If you want to vent more, this forum is still open. Stay safe.

1 Like