They never listen

I am 15 years old. I shouldn’t feel the need to end my life everyday. I talked to mom the other day and I’ve been getting help, but nothing is changing. My mom doesn’t want to accept the fact that I’m not happy. She never talks about it anymore. I need help.

1 Like

Hey friend. When you say you are getting help, does that mean she is helping you find a counselor you can talk to? Sometimes these things take time. Don’t be afraid to be open and honest about the ways you are feeling and why so they can find the best ways to help you.

I know when you’re feeling so awful that you can easily want things to just feel better. And they absolutely can. Sometimes it just takes a little bit of time and talking to someone.

Do you want to talk about some of the things that are bothering you? And why you feel like things aren’t changing? Because you can share your heart and mind if you need to. No judgement. :heart:

Hey, how you are feeling matters okay? And you deserve to be heard. So if you want to talk about it, let’s talk.

In fact. Here is the heart support discord: https://discord.gg/VV9Xj6 where you can come be a part of our community and friends. :heart: Here you are loved and cared for. Okay?

I have a counselor, but I don’t like to talk to her that much. I mean I talk to her sometimes, but I’m afraid they are going to send me away. Things aren’t changing because I feel like I’m stuck. I’m the happy friend and never get sad, but I think it’s catching up to me. Everyday feels like a year. I’m stuck.

1 Like

Hey, it’s okay to be open to your therapist. They won’t “send you away” - The only time a therapist has to report what you say is if you threaten to take your life. You can talk about feeling sad. You can even talk about feeling suicidal. That is okay. You can talk to them about anything. But they will seek help for you if you threaten your life. That’s a good thing love. They are there to protect you.

You can be open about anything you want. But you can also talk here too. We will listen. :heart:

Sometimes even happy people get sad. Sometimes even the strong get sad. We all have moments. But you also need to be able to talk about what’s on your mind. Bottling up is no good. :heart:

What are some things that are bothering you?

1 Like