Things are looking up, I think

Hello, so a couple of days ago, I was scrolling around on instagram, and reading some quotes. I started to come across ones that were really hitting hard on me. Because they were related to some problems I have been facing, such as that teacher problem I talked about. Well, later that night I decided to write a letter to him, one I’m not going to give him until the last day of school. I, think that I’m finally moving past it, I feel okay around him now. Like I’m accepting it. Of course there are times it hurts, but I feel like once I give him that letter, it will all be okay, because it’s a way of resolution kind of for me.
Also, I’m doing things that are making me happy, and I am stepping out of my comfort zone. This summer I’m going to be working around people, which is scary because of my social anxiety, and I’m going to do some more things with community service, which I don’t normally do, because I get scared to. Today I planted flags in a cemetery for veterans with people I don’t know for community service. And for next year, I signed up for a college AP course in Environmental Science, and I got approved! I think my life is starting to turn around. I’m looking to get back into my therapy, and I think I still have a could things I want to work on. But other than that, I think for once, I can see my future ahead of me, and it doesn’t look so bleak, and I finally have so goals I want to work towards.
That’s all, I hope whoever reads this has a wonderful day! :heart:

3 Likes

Hey Amber,

What a wonderful feeling to have goals and to see the future ahead of you. It brings a purpose, a direction, a route to follow. Congratulations for paving that road in such a majestic way, friend. You’ve been doing a lot of things that were needed for your well-being - connections in safe places and with safe people, reflection on how you feel and letting go of what you can’t control, seeking progress and taking steps that were needed to move forward. What a beautiful message of resilience and hope! I’m glad you can finally see the light and that things are looking up for you. You deserve to feel at peace and driven by what matters to you.

Thank you so much for sharing these parts of your life with us here. That’s really appreciated and inspiring. Life is definitely a work in progress, and you are finding your own way, your own tools, your own voice. Keep it up, friend, without unnecessary pressure either. Only with all the love, patience and care you need in any circumstance, from others and from yourself too.

:hrtlegolove:

1 Like