Things Have Calm Down

Things have clamed down my mom apologized my fiancée apologized and I was able to help my friend with some money. This week has been better I feel better mentally, emotionally and physically. I met a life coach that took the time to call and meet me I probably will do work with her in the future. I have been continuing with my mission in my organization and its been saving lives.

3 Likes

Hey @ranma1983,

It’s good to hear that things have been better with your mom. Good conversations and a fresh start are always the best!

It seems that things are going well in your life on many different aspects. Well done for taking the time to acknowledge that. May it keep being like this for as long as possible! Enjoy.

1 Like

Hey Ranma, Great to hear from you, There is nothing I love more than to open a positive post. I am so very pleased that you have had a good week, it really does seem like things are on the up and I couldn’t be happier for you. Your life coach sounds fabulous and your mission in your Organization sounds absolutely amazing. Here is to plenty more calm, happy weeks for you that I also look forward to hearing all about. Much Love Lisa.

1 Like