Thinking of self harming-I just want to die

I think I’m finally breaking. I really can’t go on anymore. I’ve tried and tried and I can’t get better. I’m hurting so much I just have no desire to live anymore. There’s no point in trying because everyone leaves me anyways. I really don’t think anyone cares for me and will always be here for me. I hate myself so much, I do all of this to myself. Everything is my fault, I’m responsible for everything that goes wrong. I just want to hurt myself until I can’t feel a thing anymore. I try to be so strong for those around me and I just can’t do it anymore I really don’t think I’m going to make it through this year. I am constantly used,abandoned,left in the dust, and forgotten. I’ve lost hope for myself, I’m just not meant to be here. I have had so much pain and heartache and abuse and hatred thrown at me, it’s time I just accept it and give up. Nothing I do is good enough. I get knocked down again and again and I’m so tired of it. I’m tired of everything.

1 Like

@nicole_kaley, I get it. You’re tired. It’s okay. It’s okay to be tired. I may not know you, but I’m so proud of you. You have to have been fighting so hard to feel tired.
Nothing you do is good enough? I don’t believe that. You’re writing on here, and sometimes that’s not easy. You’ve been fighting, isnt that good enough for yourself?
You may not be meant to be where you are now, but you can move forward to a much more better place with better people. “Suicide doesn’t improve the chance of your life getting better, suicide eliminates the possibility of it ever getting better.”
Please don’t give up. There’s hundreds of people out there, and many of them might need you and want you and miss you in the future

1 Like

I’m sorry that you’re hurting like this, but I know for a fact that you have people that care about you right here in this community. You see the way Dan and Casey’s faces light up when they see you in stream? That’s love, right there. You’re always so much fun and light up the chat - I know we don’t talk much directly but you always put a smile on my face when I see you there.
Have you tried ReWrite? I’m thinking about picking it back up due to relapsing heavily in my own self harm - when I did it the first time it helped me a lot… If it’s something you’re interested in, maybe we could do it together? You can keep fighting - I know it seems impossible but you’re doing all the right things by posting here and reaching out. If you’d like to look into picking up ReWrite together, please don’t hesitate to throw me a message - I’d love to help where I can.

Hold Fast
Kayla

2 Likes

just want to say you are not alone in this. by the way we care about you , by the way not everything is your fault, us as humans we tend to make mistakes, but we got to learn from our mistakes. by the way we WILL NOT use you , we will not abandon you ,we will not leave you in the dust, and you will certainly will NOT be forgotten.
-ashley

1 Like

Video Response:

-Casers

3 Likes