This thread is for Sunfyre's stream

Please comment below the struggles you’re facing lately and we will discuss as many of your comments as possible on stream. Let’s help each other out!

SunfyreTV

I’ve been dealing with depression since I was 9. I recently lost a friend and I am still grieving, have anxiety attacks, I can’t go to certain places cause they trigger me. News in my country send me over board and I relive everything all over again. I’m 23 now and am currently pregnant 37 weeks to be precise. I am so happy and excited to meet my baby girl but the anxiety and depression are eating me alive. I feel I can’t say anything ( referred to my depression, anxiety/ panic attacks) because I will be judged because I already have been judged lately. I have been clean without any treatment for almost a year now so I am on my own dealing and fighting myself. The medication I took would have hurt the baby if I took them so I stopped taking them on doctors advice. The hurtful words people say are on repeat in my head and I am doubting myself even more now. Am I ready for this ? Will I be a good mom ? Will my child end up being depressed just like me ? Will I be a bad mom ? All this time during pregnancy that I have cried multiple times did she feel my pain ? Did I already ruin her ? and she’s hasn’t even been born yet. Are people right by saying I shouldn’t have end up pregnant because I am unstable ? Am I worthy ? Am I worthy of becoming a mother ? Are mothers who deal with depression bad mothers ?

1 Like

Okay so this all started when I was with my then Fiancé. We were together for a while and it didn’t work out. So we broke up and blocked each other. Yeah that bad. I then shortly hooked with another girl and she hated that. We dated for a while and I told my mom i wanted to move in with her. Well her family moved out to Cali and I couldn’t go with them. My stepdad had said once I move out ai couldn’t come back in. So i moved in with my REAL dad. I lost my job, and my ex-fiance threatened to call the police on me. The only real issue I’m having is that I have no friends where my dad is and I’m super lonely. What can I do?

1 Like