This video has randomly popped in my feed at a ver

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: All 27 Slipknot music videos say 1 thing…and it’s not what you expect
This video has randomly popped in my feed at a very interesting time in my life. My story to long to tell in the comments section, but I going through the hardest time in my life. I’m at a point I don’t know what way to turn. I suppose I will explore this concept. I’ve got nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Hey friend,

I’m the SWAT 5 leader for Heartsupports ananymous forum team - I would love for you to share your story with the Heartsupport family over at the forum if you’re comfortable in doing so…

I’m now 32, but started listening to Slipknot and metal in general when I was 15. I’ve explored this concept for 17 years and can say that metal has saved my life.

When you dive deeper into the story and lives of Slipknot, or many other metal bands’ members, you’ll find that they’re all just people who struggled, went through trauma, suffered and used music as on outlet to deal with complex and intense emotions. Corry Taylor, for example, was essentially homeless, sleeping on people’s floors, finding scraps of food where he could, etc. I digress. I hope to see you in the pit (forum) my friend.

Hold Fast.

Hello, Come to the heartsupport forum would be interested to hear this long story of yours. Again, we are here for you if you feel like talking about it
Thanks for sharing alittle bit on YouTube and cant wait till what you have to say on our forums.

• Kyle

I hear you. It is difficult to know what to do when you are going through the hardest time. My default is to continue on keeping up with my commitments which doesn’t seem to add anything to improving my mental health. It is a difficult journey to share your pain, one that I am still learning to do.

If you ever need a place to share your pain and experiences, HeartSupport’s Support wall (https://forum.heartsupport.com/) is an open and nonjudgmental space. I have found it to be a place where people will listen unconditionally and encourage you through the struggle.

Hold Fast.