This won't be an easy

Not doing to well today. Thought I’d put this up, been looking at it all day. It’s a long weekend and the office is closed from Thursday until Tuesday. What am I going to do without the solace of working? Going to try to work on garden or on my project…Sometimes it’s all you got. Depending on the hour, sometimes it’s not enough.

7 Likes

You’re loved! You matter! You’re cared for greatly! A garden project sounds great! I have some hot peppers and a tomato planted! I hope you end up having a great weekend! You’re worth it!

2 Likes

Hey there! I’m sorry to hear you’re not doing to well today. Gardening sounds like a fun activity to have over the next few days…you could give me a few tips on how to maintain a garden cause mine looks like a desert :thinking: . Don’t worry too much about how the next few days will go, just focus on today! You can worry about tomorrow when tomorrow becomes today and today becomes yesterday! You’ve got this! All the little nice things you’ll do will indeed add up to something nice!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.