Thought that are hard to fight

Had an anxiety episodes from me not having a job. Lucky I live with a supportive family and they really there for me. I did a day program for three weeks and I feel I had lost my job. It sucks I have no money coming in and stress about bills and not being to complete my songs I have been working on. Feeling not really good at anything and feeling hopeless. Lost more than when I started the program.

Can’t control my pulse anger and rage inside, to point I want to hurt people. I know in program they taught me those are just thoughts, my anxiety makes them feel more intense and impulse.

I’m became a burden to my family and friends, hoping to change that someday.

2 Likes

@Metalskater1990 thank you for sharing the emotions that you are working through right now. From what you shared, it sounds like you are making new moves and changes in your life with your program. That is a big step and great that you put yourself out there. Not having a job is definitely stressful but it’s great that you have a supportive family. You are not a burden just because you are on a different path than others or because you are working through anxiety. Your family and friends care for you :yellow_heart:
You are working to manage your anxiety and grow in your program which is admirable. You are doing great work even if you are set back in not having a job right now. You are still valuable. You are still good at things! Anxiety may be in the way of your ability to see your worth and your ability to create right now but you are still the same awesome you.
We believe in you! Your future still holds a lot of great things even if right now you are set back without a job.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.