Tired of living

im really tired sometimes i dont know what to do and like i dont really want to tell anyone i am going through what i am now as like its going to be very stressful sometimes i wonder why i was alive was i alive and born because my parents thought that my brother might need someone to accompany him? So i have this teacher pri sch one and like a church small group leader who help me sometimes but i dont want to trouble them but i need someone to talk to but i dont i have like insecurities that if i tell one its gonna spread and somehow end up to my parents ? it so stressful that i cut and im so stressed being sec one this year (13 yrs old) idk what im supposed to do my end of years exam already started but im very unprepared and i cant just do anything about it i usually cry myself to sleep and yeah thats my life . i usually smile but inside im so sad sometimes i usually wonder if my friends actually care about me they dont even ask if im okay or anything . no one helps i really want to die and life sucks and we just have to face it / to me its just really unfair people say they understand me but they only say issok dun self harm and then the next 30 minute you guys just leave me alone and play together do u guys even know how i feel i bet not cos u guys just want to be happy unlike me as im a darn failure that is f******g stupid

Hey…

I know how you feel…
Nobody ever ask me how i’m going and my life’s a mess…

And to be honest i also ask my self a lot why i’m still alive… Why i’m still here… Why did i even get born?

Friends? I don’t have any… People tend to only know me when ever they need something but for the rest i’m just breathing for nothing…

I wish i could make your life easier though :frowning: