Tired of trying to live

I’m really tired of trying, i cant talk to my parents about what’s going on because they will yell at me. I’ve been struggling to just not end it again. I don’t want to fight the thoughts anymore. I’ve been trying to get an therapist for the past while but my mom wont let me because she thinks ill be fine without one. I can’t go to the hospital either because i have no one to take me plus I’m to scared to call 911 to get help. I would walk to the hospital but I can’t since i live in a small town that doesn’t have an hospital in it. I have to go to 2-3 towns over to just get to an hospital.

4 Likes

Hey @Horselover200246,

I am so sorry you’re struggling so much. Are you safe right now? There are also crisis helplines. Have you called one? It might be a first step and probably less scary than calling 911.

I’m glad to read that you consider to go to a hospital or call 911. It shows your awareness and that you care about yourself. You deserve to get the help and support you need. Staying at a safe place away from your thoughts is a good way to get some rest and recharge your batteries. I hope so much that you’ll get professional help to overcome the suicidal ideation and to build a life that is beneficial for your mental health. I’m so sorry that your parents aren’t there to support you the way they should. We are here for you, you can count on us. Thank you for reaching out. It is so important.

Sending hugs and much love your way. Hang in there, you matter. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hi @Horselover200246
I am so sorry you are feeling so bad. If you are not feeling safe please call a suicide hotline or a crisis line. There is help out there ok. You dont have to feel like this. It can get better if you give it a chance. International Suicide & Emergency Hotlines

2 Likes

“Are you safe right now” to be completely honest i am not very safe rn

1 Like

Thank you for being honest and sharing this here with us. Can you call a crisis hotline now?

2 Likes

I know you are afraid but, if you are not safe its the best thing you can do. They will help you.

1 Like

i’m on with one right now

3 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that. I hope they take good care of you. If you like, keep us posted. You’re loved. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

I am glad to hear that Horselover. Thye will tace care of you ok. They will help you. It might be scary at first but it will get better

2 Likes

yeah, they managed to calm me down enough we’re i was an bit safe

3 Likes

Hey @Horselover200246,

How are you doing today? Did you manage to get some rest?

You are loved so very much. Please hold on to it. This world wouldn’t be better without you. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

i’m ok today just very under influence of alcohol at the moment

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.