Tired of waking up

I know everyone has their good and bad days…But when I get bad days, I get BAD days, like their different from everyone around me…My mind is STUCK which makes me think I have no hope, and I know I have hope because I’m a follower of Christ praise God! BUT depression tells me otherwise, that I should just give up and that I should just give into my self harm and get back into it, after a month…I hate living, and I hate having to wake up and constantly fight this demon that I refuse to believe is an illness.

Hello God_Is_Love, thanks for posting. I am glad you can open up and share. I understand where you are coming from. I wake up I cry, I cry throughout the day and cry when I go to bed. Depression is hard to live with. Remember friend, as God says “This is just a season, it too will pass”. Stay strong in the Lord. The joy of the Lord is your strength. Don’t listen to depression. I know it is difficult. You are not fighting alone, God and his angels are with you, we are with you. Take care and God Bless You. Romans 15:13.

1 Like

Hi friend,

I am so glad that you have God to help you through those bad days! Faith was a HUGE help for me when I was in the darkest of my days and I hope it continues to bring you relief. I know that your depression is telling you to give up and to harm, but those are lies. The truth is that you should keep fighting because if you do you will find the happiness and love that you deserve. I promise! It might be a good idea to try to find some coping skills like therapy or a workbook. I’d be happy to send you some of our resources! Sending love

1 Like