To anyone feeling lost and lonely

To anyone who may be feeling lost or lonely. Or despondent and invalid. To anyone feeling like you’re not enough… you are!

You are so loved and special. You are valid, and your life has a purpose. You are never alone.

Thank you HS, for the community and for friends, and for endless support and love.
God loves you.
You’re not alone.
You’re special.
You are enough.

God bless

5 Likes

Thank you very much, I needed this :heart:

Thank you!! :heart:️ I appreciate you!

I, too, am just a guy whose loneliness has brought me to the very edge of taking my own life a few times in the pas,t as well as one failed attempt. The unbelievable pain of this loneliness is difficult to put into words, or at least words that others would understand. There are a few definite reasons for the depression and loneliness that I feel, but there aren’t any clear answers. Some include my health situation and another with the loss of my relationship with my daughter who I haven’t seen or heard from in nearly thirty-five years now despite my many, many attempts to let her know just how much I love and miss her. It has been my hope that one day i would get to see, or even talk to her one last time before I go, but I now realize that it will never happen. The last time I saw her was when she was only 3 1/2 years old. God, how much it hurts for me to be writing this now. Thank you for your kind words, and I can only wish that I could have met you long before now when there isn’t any more time left. God Bless you

Whoop whoop :raised_hands: :upside_down_face:thanks for the reminder