To anyone who feels alone

to whomever this may concern, my name is dakota and i’ll be turning 25 in a little less than 2 weeks. i have been dealing with depression and being bipolar along with extremely suicidal for 10 years now. i’ve lost count of the scars and attempts on my life, i’ve lost count of the nights i spent lying there just wondering how much longer i would have to suffer. over these 10 years i spent a majority of this fighting, by myself. it has made it so much harder on me but i’m still here, still fighting every single day. i want each and every one of you to know that you’re not alone, you’re not by yourself, reach out to your friends and your family. i’m awake about 18 hours out of the day and my phone is on me 24/7 and i have absolutely no problem sitting and talking to anyone who needs someone to listen. if you ever need someone, don’t hesitate to message me. my social media’s are as followed

Snapchat - Ahstera
Twitter - @suiicidai
Instagram - @kotaahh_

please do not hesitate to reach out to me on any of these, i am always here to listen and help. :black_heart:

2 Likes

You are wonderful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

love you friend :heart: very proud of you and glad you’re here: )