To everyone struggling!

Hi everyone, so I’m going to put this out there I suck at helping myself I do, but I’m working on it. So something I was taught by my grandpa when I was very young is every morning when you wake up you should make your bed. Not because its a chore or anything else , but because if you make your bed in the morning then you have started off you day by completing one simple task which sets your day up to be more productive and to accomplish more now he also told me that if you do this and still your whole day turns to shit you still got something done and you should be proud that you did that. Try to stay positive humans. If I’m trying I hope you are too

3 Likes

I really love this post and the idea of making your bed every morning! I fail to do it at times, but it is such a good habit to make!

1 Like

This is very good advice and a great way of looking at it! I hadn’t really given it that much of a thought. I’m so terrible at making my bed to be honest. I always just leave it a mess. But I would definitely like to take this into consideration and put an effort in looking at it from your grandpas perspective and try to make my bed more often! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I appreciate this post a lot.

1 Like