Today Marks 6 Years

So today marks 6 years without any self-harm. This road has not been easy especially over the last 5 months but I did it. I got here and it feels so so good. I normally don’t celebrate these milestones. It would be so so easy to slip and I try to just take it 1 day at a time but today feels different. I need to get better at celebrating the victories and acknowledging when im strong more often. Today this feels good because things have been so hard and I’ve been through so much recently but I didnt resort to old habits. I didnt let my anxiety win and I didnt take things out on myself. Today I feel strong and I thought that was important to share.

8 Likes

Woohoo! So incredibly proud of you - for your healthy choices, your milestone, and your willingness to celebrate it. :smiley: You are amazing!

2 Likes

You ARE strong, Dani! Well done and keep it up! You’re doing great! :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Danilovenj! That is such a huge victory to celebrate. Keep growing, keep going. You’re awesome!
:hrtlovefist:

2 Likes

Im so proud you’ve made it this far. It is such a good accomplishment to have. It is great that you didn’t resort to old habits you should be very VERY proud

2 Likes

That’s amazing!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

@Danilovenj, Proud of you being strong and courageous! <3

1 Like