Today was a lame ass birthday

I swear today at work my ex-friend said that he wanted to hangout today I guess I misunderstood what he said but whatever I wanted to cut ties with him anyway because of how he treated me and they are supposed to be the “wiser” generation

I wasn’t surprised just disppointed and felt like I was let down. I wish I wasn’t broke I would have went out a little for my birthday.

I don’t know if I should bother showing up for court on Monday because I have no money to put on it not even $5

3 Likes

Hey friend! I’m sorry to hear about your ex-friend, that must have sucked. But you are more than what that friendship can offer and you can still have fun on your birthday! As for the “wiser generation” and what not, I guess you can confirm that as a myth :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: . Court wise, I would strongly encourage you to show up, even if you don’t have the finances! If you have been asked to go to court for whatever reason, it would be wisest to go. Should it comes to a question of money, I’m sure they would be more than willing to talk it out and come to a solution fit for both parties! Good luck and don’t forget that you matter!

2 Likes

You are Loved, You matter, you are cared for greatly! I am so sorry to hear your are having difficulties. I would highly suggest if you have any type of government court mandated appointment that you show up to it. It is much better to get a payment restructuring plan than it is to have a bench warrant for not appearing in court. You are loved so much! You matter so much! You are cared for so much! Ask your representation what can be done.

3 Likes

I literally don’t have any money to put on the ticket and the next court date I am most likely just going to the office/cashier for a payment instead of speaking with the judge so idk what to say or how that’s going to work out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.