Tonight been rough (Tw suic*de and Selfharm)

Tonight been really rough for me. I’m starting to struggle with suicidal thoughts again. i have reached out to hotline to see if it would help me which it didn’t it made things a lot worse for me. i’m starting to lose my grip with it. I have almost attempted two times so far but my parents have caught me before i could do anything to myself.

4 Likes

thank you for being here with us and trusting us with your feelings and what’s going on in your life.

if you’re still thinking about it, do you need to go somewhere where they can help you, like a hospital? Could you hang out with your family and use that to distract you a bit? Please don’t stay alone, please reach out again to someone.

We care about you, and we want you to be safe. Please remove any of the items that are making the impulses stronger and that present a temptation.

You matter, and you’re important to us. Do you have a therapist you’re seeing or a doctor?

1 Like

I have removed everything that i think would impulse it stronger. I am not seeing an therapist or an doctor about anything because my parents are refusing to get me any help

1 Like

i’m so sorry that today is so hard for you.

do you need to go to a hospital? Maybe they could help you by keeping you safe, and maybe help ease your mind too? you’d be able to talk so a professional as well.

Do you think you’re going to be okay at home? You safety is the utmost importance.

1 Like

I feel safe at home but i’ve said that before an i attempted so i don’t really know at the moment

1 Like

do you have a way to get to the hospital? Can someone take you there?

Could you hang out around your family then, play a game with them, help them cook something? Something to distract you, something to be around others?

2 Likes

i need to get to sleep now since I am feeling a bit sick atm, but i’ll check on you when I wake up. Hold on friend, we need you in this world, and i believe things can get better. Just find something soothing and relaxing to distract you through today.

We love you, and we see you, your value as a person.

2 Likes

Hi Horselover200246
Thank you for trusting us. It is very good that you have removed the things that could harm you. Please be around other people in your family or friends and call them if you are feeling like hurting yourself. If you want to hurt yourself very badly please call a hotline and got to hospital. They can help you be safe until the crisis passes.

1 Like

Love you @Horselover200246. I hope you are safe right now and you got some rst.

I remember that we’ve discussed before about talking to your parents about your struggles - they obviously know it seems. Have they told you why they refuse you to see a therapist?

Sending hugs your way. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

hi again

How are you doing now, @Horselover200246 ?

2 Likes

Hi Horselover
How are you doing. It it better or do you still feel like hurting yourself?

2 Likes

My parents did say why they won’t let me
get one and i did manged to keep myself safe last night

2 Likes

I’m doing ok just still having thoughts off and on of hurting myself

2 Likes

I’m doing somewhat better still having thoughts off and on

1 Like

glad to hear you’re okay, did you manage to get some rest? Try to do somethings you enjoy today, can you go outside and get some fresh air? Sending you lots of love.

2 Likes

Take it easy on yourself ok. Try to keep youself safe and dont be afraid to ask for help. You dont deserve to suffer like that and I am sorry that you do. You have said that your parents told you why they dont want to get you to a psychiatrist. Can I ask what is the reason?

2 Likes

I did manage to get a bit of rest, i was on call with an friend that they could see i was safe

2 Likes

My parents reason was because i won’t talk to them so i won’t talk to the therapist, but the only reason i won’t talk to them is because i get screamed at trying to talk to them about anything

1 Like

Well… there are things that we are more comfortable sharing with a stranger than with our family. i understand their reason but I think it is misguided. I hope they will change their mind about the subject because it would be very good for your health to see a therapist.

1 Like

Yeah, one of my Emt and First aid friend are trying to talk to them about it, because they have talked about just getting me fully into an mental hospital because of me not being able to keep myself safe at all

1 Like