Totally-feel-that-man-i-feel-like-im-never-product

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/36742
Totally feel that man, I feel like I’m never productive enough. Thanks so much for the insight :heart:

3 Likes

Yeah hard to wrestle with that. Because to hustle, you have to give from yourself. But when you feel like it’s not enough, you don’t reset. You either feel ashamed, which grinds at you, or you press harder, which depletes you. It is one long, exhaustion erosion.

1 Like

@heartsupportwall3 for real. Erra helps me get through it though, I love reading along to their lyrics!!

1 Like

I definitely understand the feeling of not being productive. However, at the same time, even getting rest is productive. I myself am going to set myself down and make a game plan for goals to tackle through. Maybe getting what you want to be productive in down on paper may help?

1 Like

Sometimes I feel that way too, especially after a long work week. I’ve worked to kinda prioritize what I need to do and just take it one day at a time. If you overwhelm yourself, you get that feeling that you’re doing everything and nothing at the same time. Focus on one task at a time and you may feel more at ease <3

1 Like

Oh friend, that sounds like something I’ve said to myself a million times. You are not alone with that bully running around in your head. And when that bully starts speaking, say “stop!” Life is about so much more than how much we get done in a day, how many tasks, how much production, how many miles we travel, etc. It’s about the relationships, it’s about the love, the care, the smelling the roses instead of rushing past them. So give yourself permission to breathe and to rest in between the doing of all of the things. Take care of you friend.

1 Like

Hi Friend, I completely agree with you, that mind bully is forever telling me how lazy I am and how even when I do, do things its never done as well as it could be and ive probably displeased others so I can totally relate but those thoughts are just thoughts and are just you finding fault with youself, Im pretty certain, you are more than productive enough. I think you are awesome. Lisa x

Hi friend,

I definitely recognise that bully. Ends in just a vicious cycle of your mind telling you you’re not enough, you feeling bad for not feeling enough, and your mind then beating you up for not doing enough because you feel bad. Getting out of that cycle can be hard. I guess we all need to ask ourselves “who or what are we not enough for?”; what standard sets what we “should” be doing? I found thinking about that question recently helpful as it made me realise that I don’t know who or what sets that standard. So, maybe it’s time to set a new standard and decide that we are enough for a change. x

1 Like

@heartsupport that’s a really good idea, thank you so much