Trapped and very tired

I’m so tired

Trapped inside my head

Trapped by my pain

I fight every day

For what?

To wake up the next day in excruciating pain?

And to fight the chaos in my head…

Again?

I hurt mentally

I hurt physically

It hurts to breathe

And it hurts to exist.

5 Likes

It hurts to know you’re feeling this way.

For moments of connection and sharing love.

For empathy with others who suffer.

For letting others care for you.

For demonstrating that your compassion reaches beyond your pain.

Silence the mind. Sense the Heart. That is your channel of strength.

Yes it does. Life is a mixture of bad and good. I want you to feel the love you deserve, and moments you can smile about. Life sucks, but somehow, it’s still worth living.

3 Likes

I am so sorry you’re feeling this way, dearest @Mystrose. You deserve some peace of mind and a real break from the pain. I wish I could take it away and make it all more meaningful for you. It’s not fair to feel stuck in the same loop over and over again.

The pain can look like the same but you are different though. You keep learning, you keep growing, even when the progress or changes are hard to see for you. You are stronger.

For what?

Let’s keep finding out together and expanding our list every single day. Let’s keep making it grow thanks to all the experiences we will keep allowing ourselves to have, because we would still be present and longing for the sparks of joy and beauty.

Today, I choose to find a reason in the possibility to say “I love you” to my partner and see his smile.

What is yours, my friend? Just for today.

You’re loved so very much. :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

Thank you @Wings and @Micro for your lovely replies.

I feel like I’m coming out of it, but wow it was a rough day yesterday. Being in Stream this morning with Casey and everyone was helpful. Everyone is so great to me, thank you.

The support here is amazing. I honestly don’t think I would be here if I hadn’t found Heart Support and the awesome people in Discord and on the Wall who do their best to work thur their own struggles to love and support others. I’m so thankful that I found this little piece of heaven.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing these updates, @Mystrose. The feeling is absolutely mutual. This community wouldn’t exist without every single person composing it, could they be present or not. You are part of this family, and it’s a privilege to share life with you.

Love you friend. :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

You are a true example of someone powering through the struggles, however that looks, using all the tools in your toolbox if you need to! I am so happy that you are here, sharing with the HS community when you need that extra support, because that’s a show of strength and courage in yourself, and faith in the wonderful folks here.
The shared moments of joy, laughter, silly goofy fun are hopefully the ones we remember, that ones that we cherish.

2 Likes

We definitely have our share of “sill goofy” don’t we lol?

Thank you my friend :rose:

1 Like

Hi myst

I’m very sorry ur having a bad time. I have my moments where I feel this way too. I’ve had quite a few recently. Just remember u have plenty of people in this community who care about u and appreciate u. I really hope u start to feel better soon. Pain is no fun.

Stay strong
Andy

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.