Trauma relapse

i just self-induced a traumatic episode and i dont know what to do im such an idiot

2 Likes

Hey @DeVille,

I’m sorry that’s happening right now. Would you like to share a little more about what’s going on/how precisely this episode is affecting you? - as it can be different from one person to another. You’re not alone. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hey friend, you are not an idiot. I am so sorry this is happening to you right now. My encouragement is to focus on your coping skills. One of my favorite things to do recently when I’m having a difficult song as put on a song I like and really focus on the music. I try to notice something I’ve never noticed before. I listen to the lyrics and really get lost in the song. When other thoughts start to creep in I try to set them aside and go back to the music.

Sending love,

T

2 Likes

Hey @DeVille, Im sorry to hear that you’re struggling! Sometimes these things just happen, and it’s nothing to beat yourself up over. You’ve gotten through these before and you can do it again!

Keep truckin’!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.