Trevor Fan #10

I don’t know about the options before this 1 but, I’m feeling really low to the point of depression in the pit of my stomach. Lost my friends birthday card I need tomorrow

3 Likes

Hey friend, I don’t know what all is going on, but I wanted to stop in and tell you that I see your post. And welcome you to come on the forums if you ever need to, to share your heart. No judgement you are welcome.

I’m sorry that you are struggling with depression right now. Know that you are in a community where you are valued and cared for. You don’t have to be alone in these things.

I pray for strength and courage for you. For peace and healing.

Stay strong

1 Like

When the negative feelings get so tangible that you can “feel” something that seems so intangible (a mindset, a thought), it can be so difficult to escape because it feels like – how do you cure something that’s broken inside? How do you make this feeling go away when it feels like there’s no way to pinpoint it, to change it, to stop it? It can be so suffocating to live when you feel like you’re trapped in a state of being that you don’t want to be in.

I’ve experienced that same deep pit in my stomach feeling like my life is going to get completely swallowed…like the pit just keeps getting bigger and bigger and like I’m going to fall in and never come out. It’s terrifying.

You’re certainly not alone dealing with these scary emotions.

2 Likes

hey friend,
I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this. I hope you find comfort here and feel love that you deserve :heart:
please know that this won’t last forever and that you are capable of getting through this. You are a very smart, capable, worthy person who deserves nothing but encouragement. You are trying your best, and that’s all you can do! we love you

Your friends wouldn’t want you to waste your life

Push on young one they would not want you 6 ft umder

You must k3ep going would they want you in this condition… I don’t think so…

I think you shouldn’t rely on what makes some random feel good only what you think is best suited through this situation on this date

Live on I’m sure your friends would not want you to live always being reminded of that day

I’m so sorry that you’re in a place of feeling this depression, and I believe that your friend will know that you love them anyways. You have a good heart for caring and wanting to make them feel special, and the truth always comes out. Your goodness will be known, birthday card or not. Hold fast friend