Trevor Fan #19

I’m feeling very overwhelmed with a lot of things. It’s causing me extreme anxiety and depression. It’s hard to keep going sometimes.

2 Likes

Hey there. I definitely understand feeling overwhelmed with a lot of things that end up making your depression and your anxiety feel worse, it totally sucks and it makes you feel like you’re going to drown. I’m not sure if this will help you, but sometimes what helps me feel better even if it’s just for a few hours is to think about what exactly are the root causes that are making me feel so overwhelmed and anxious and try to see if I can change it. If it’s something I can change, I try and make a goal to change or improve it, and that makes me feel a little better. If it’s not something I can change, as much as possible, I try to let the fear and anxiety from that go and just embrace it and hope things get better.

If anything, please know you’re not alone, and thanks for sharing here :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.