Trevor Fan #4

Sometimes I feel like no one cares about what I’m doing and ask myself why bother.

2 Likes

Hey friend,

I see you. What you feel, what you are experiencing, what you have to say matters. Know that you can always share here about what you’re going through. There’s a community willing to listen and support you.

That feeling like no one cares, like you’re alone and isolated while you’re struggling, like no one can truly understand how you feel… I felt the same so many times. Mostly because I don’t know how to reach out. Often times I’m afraid to burden others. And I just feel like I’m not worth other’s time, energy and love. So I’ll make an attempt to share and be vulnerable, but I’ll keep censoring myself and… in the end I feel misunderstood/like no one cares. I’ve been learning to do that, progressively. To get rid of the thought “why bother?”. To trust others and myself. But it takes time.

People can be suprisingly caring, loving and supportive. But it also require our own participation. We have to set the conditions to create this connection with our beloved ones. We have to overcome those thoughts that make us feeling like no one cares. And if you have, objectively, no one in your relatives who are supportive, then know you just entered in a community where you are loved as you are. Feel free to express yourself whenever you need it.

I’d like to encourage you to give a try to an exercise here on the support wall, about this very subject of feeling like no one cares:

https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/burning-alive-and-no-one-cares/14160

I hope this could be helpful and encouraging to you.

Hold fast. :hrtlegolove:

Hey friend, I’m sorry you are having a hard time and hurting. We care. We want to know how you are doing. You are always welcome to share your heart here. You are always welcome to share your mind. You deserve to be heard. You matter. What you are going through matters.

I understand that feeling. The feeling like people don’t care. I have struggled with that a lot in my life especially within my family. It can be very challenging to face and demoralizing. But there is a community here who is willing to receive you, listen, encourage and support you.

Stay Strong
~Kitty :hrtlegolove:

That sucks…to feel like no one even sees you, almost like you’re invisible with nothing positive about it…because it’s not that they can’t see you, it’s that you feel so insignificant that they won’t even be bothered to take notice of you in their peripherals. It feels so defeating and the weight of worthlessness can be so crippling that it feels like weight you don’t know how to get out from under…

1 Like