Trying not to let go

I am writing this with a heavy head and heart. I am finding it so hard to go on. I’m so lonely on the horrible path I walk on and I can’t find reasons to be me anymore. I’m slowly finding the person I knew going bit by bit into a void until soon there will be nothing left. I don’t want to kill myself but I don’t want to live. I can’t do this on my own anymore but I have no choice. Nobody is speaking to me anymore that used to and I realised I was a game to them. I lost my baby girl and they wanted to see who could look best at being “top supporter” so if they were together they played off each other Now they’re bored and I don’t need fake friends who pretend to be there when there’s an audience but when alone wouldn’t give you the time of day. I am just rambling, I’m gonna go

2 Likes

@LauraJane -

This pain and heartache is unfamiliar territory for me and something I am not equipped with advice in. My heart hurts for you that you are finding it hard to go on and feel you are losing yourself.

Please know that we’re here for you. While I know it may not be the same as having someone there in person, we’d like to be here for you all the same. Always know there is a place for you here. Ramble, vent, whatever you need. Process with us. Let us honor Baby Beth’s memory with you.

I am sending strength and love to you right now, from my heart to yours. <3 Tara

3 Likes

Hi!
I am really sorry that you are having a hard time.

Is difficult to be alone and to not have anyone, I have been there, I was a girl without any friends, but like they have tell me that is better to be alone than to be with “fake friends”

I think that you need a space from those “friends”, at first maybe it won be easy but in the future you feel better. People like that you dont need!.

And I am very sorry about your lost, know that you are free to grieve anytime you want.

And like @tarainutah says we are here for you, when you need.

Stay strong and Take care.

With love Maisnow

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.