Trying to get healthy

So I’ve started working out again after years of not working out, and it’s been difficult to get myself to do something everyday. But I really want to do this and lose some weight and get a bit healthier.

7 Likes

Hey @lonelyfreak,

That’s absolutely amazing! So good to read you’re taking care of your body and soul. Doing something for your physical health will also impact your mental health in a positive way.
I’m also glad to hear from you again. How’s your heart been doing recently? Are you in touch with others?

We’re here for you. Sending much love. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hello I’m doing good, I’ve been doing a lot better mentally and stuff recently. And unfortunately I haven’t been in touch with anybody I never know how to interact with people I always worry that I will be annoying.

3 Likes

It’s so good to hear that you’re doing better mentally! That’s amazing. If you haven’t done so yet and if you like to, maybe you’d like to take a moment to appreciate the progress and write down what you’re grateful for.

The only thing that is annoying are our minds when they tell us these negative stories about ourselves, but what many stories have in common is that they aren’t true. Even if someone told you that you were annoying, that still doesn’t mean it was true, because this was just someone’s opinion. You’re not annoying. You’re a wonderful person who deserves to have fulfilling relationships in their life.

Have you ever made a list of worst-case scenarios that would happen if you’d annoy someone really badly? What were the consequences?

There really isn’t a right or wrong way of how to interact with others. You could also experiment a bit, just give it a try. Maybe, you’ll be surprised. Maybe, you’ll find someone you’ll get along with really well, but you’ll never know if you don’t try.

You’re loved. I’m so glad you’re here. :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

Idk I guess I’m to scared to try, I don’t really act my age so I feel like people will just find me weird or strange and I don’t enjoy stuff that others my age would normally enjoy.

3 Likes

Hello, lonelyfreak! That’s awesome that you are working out and trying to get healthier after years of inactivity. I hope it goes really well for you and please keep us updated on your progress. You’ve got this! :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hi lonelyfreak. Congratulations!!! I am super glad you have started working out. It is good for your health, body and self confidence. It also makes you feel good :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Hi lonelyfreak,

I’m glad that you’ve started working out again! I hope that it makes you feel better and gives you new things to do. You got this :hrtlovefist: :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind words and support I will do my best to keep you all updated and what not.

4 Likes