Turn it Up

Thought we could start a music thread.

This is for everyone. Add yours and tell us how you feel. :hrtlegolove:

5 Likes

Ooooohhh I love this idea! Music is powerful!

2 Likes

The feel of the song made me think of the happier earlier days when life was simple and easy. Good times, good memories, but that was the norm for these kind of pop songs, right but then he said the line " Nothing heals the past like time", and it’s simple but what I needed to hear. I saved that screenshot at 1:56 on my phone, on my pc, listened to that song for hours on repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7X0Nccp4

2 Likes

Hey everybody this is a piece that I made myself because I had so much joy and had to put it out. Twirling Madness Sheet music for Flute, Clarinet (In B Flat), Strings Group, Oboe & more instruments (Mixed Ensemble) | Musescore.com I hope you guys like it

2 Likes

You MADE this?!?! *runs around the room screaming and throwing confetti

OMG! How lovely and wonderful!
It’s sooooo full of joy! Honestly, this is so lovely and amazing! I’m so incredibly proud of you, friend!

2 Likes

I… Yeah I made this. This is one my simpler pieces.

I tried to show how I was feeling through that. I’m glad was able to. Ahhhhh the compelments is to much. Ahhh.

2 Likes

i did recorder back in my day for compulsory class and had to memorize the one test piece :stuck_out_tongue:

I admire and appreciate talent and skill :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahhh thank you. (>.<) I can’t take all the compelents I’m blushing.

1 Like

okay, well i shall save some for another day then!! throws extra confetti instead

1 Like

Hhehe. I didn’t mean like that but yeah. Thank you.

all good :slight_smile: thank you for sharing it with us! it was lovely

1 Like

It was no problem sharing I’m glad you like it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.