Turtlesandchill Fan #1

I had to go to the hospital 2 times this week for cyclic nausea. I can’t sleep or can barely eat. I feel so scared.

1 Like

Hey friend,

I’m so sorry you had to go to hospital twice already. It’s scary to feel sick and not knowing what it could be. It’s better when we don’t have to go to the hospital or see a doctor, for sure. I’ve been struggling with health issues recently, it’s been a long time already, but I had to go through many moments of uncertainty too. What helped me during these moments was to remind myself some fundamental truths, also to surround myself with objects that remind me the people I love. It helps to focus on things that are real in the present moment. :hrtlegolove: Because our mind can escalate so quickly when we’re scared and worried. We can’t necessarily change how things are, but we can still hang on to what gives us some emotional strength.

I hope you’ll be able to eat and rest as soon as possible. And I hope you’ll just feel better soon. Keep us up to speed on what’s going on, friend. I’m rooting for you. :hrtlegolove:

Hey friend,
Going to the hospital is scary in general, and not knowing what is wrong is very scary because it’s hard to know if you will feel better again.
I know it’s not much help, but your Tank Friends are here for you, and we want you to feel better. Surround yourself with things you love and people who care about you. If you can’t sleep or eat, at least try not to push yourself too hard, and get rest if you can.
Sending you good vibes. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like