TW! Is it concidered sexual abuse?

Tw i get into a lil bit of detail. Im trying to figure out if it was sexual abuse

Im trying to understand everything that happened with my ex bf jacen. I remember i said yes but when he went to stick it in it hurt and i think i recall saying stop but he had said something along the lines think you can handle it all the way in and so i said yes. But i cant recall how i felt in the moment. I cant remember details cus its a blurr. So idek if i have my facts striaght but im pretty sure that last part is what went down. Either way im not going to report him but i wanna underestand what happened i cant handle what happened. Its really getting to me but i dont wanna call it sexual abuse if it wasn’t. I dont know if it was or not.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that yes, your experience was sexual abuse. I’m not very good at explaining stuff but this article will probably help you better than I can: Was it rape? Thinking about consent and unwanted sex | Power to Decide

1 Like

Thank you that link helped alot.

Yeah I agree, that sounds like sexual abuse. I highly suggest talking to someone about what happened. That’s a heavy thing to deal with. Even when you can’t remember the details, the feelings are still there and need to be given the space to be processed.

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.