TW: Two Years Free Of S.H

Two years have now passed since a relapse with self harm (self hitting)…I dont know why I keep track of this, but I guess I do it for self accountability reasons.

10 Likes

Congratulations man!!! That’s so amazing, we are all celebrating with you!! Continue to keep track of it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

that’s so excellent!
I thank you for sharing with us, it provides hope for those struggling right now.

I’m proud of you!

2 Likes

Tom!! This is freaking amazing. 2 YEARS. I hope you’re proud of yourself because we are all so damn proud of you here.

It’s okay also if you don’t know why you keep tracking it. As long as somehow it is meaningful to you, or represents something, then it doesn’t need to have a time limit. This is a beautiful testimony of your strength, resilience and courage. Many good reasons to keep it up and to keep celebrating it through milestones like this one.

You’re the best. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

I’m proud of you! You’ve come such a long way! Yes, I don’t know you but I would assume it’s been a struggle, but hey! You made it this far and I couldn’t be prouder of you! Keep it up, it’s worth it :slight_smile: :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations my friend on two fabulous year, i am super proud of you. Thank you for sharing a wonderful milestone, you are an inspiration to others on the wall that are trying to do the same thing. Heres to many more days. Much Love Lisa x

1 Like

Congratulations, TomsStillHere! That’s an awesome accomplishment and it totally makes sense to keep track of it so that you know you are healing and doing well. Keep going, you’re awesome! :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

hi tom!

congratulations on hitting this huge milestone! i am so proud of you for all you’ve overcome and learned over the past 2 years to get you here. tbh i think remembering the date of huge milestones like this are important because you can look back and say, “i’ve done so well for 2 whole years and beyond!” that can then give you the power and courage to take on any obstacle in your way because if you could overcome this, you can overcome anything!

congratulations again, my friend, wishing you a relaxing and legendary week ahead.

love,
twix

1 Like

Hi tom! How awesome that you’ve made 2yrs clean from SH. That made me smile. I keep track too, I think for the same reason. ~Mystrose

2 Likes