Two Days Clean

Thank you. I’m feeling much better. Sorry for freaking out

1 Like

It is ok. I am glad you are feeling better. I know it is hard. Panic attacks and depression. Moodswings. But it will get better ok. You are great and you can do it Paladin I will also send you a video that might help you if you start feeling worse again ok🙂

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you for sharing it

2 Likes

No biggy. Use it when you need it. It really helps. You are not alone Paladin ok. We are here for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m three days clean

3 Likes

Forgot to say four days clean. Yay

5 Likes

We all care about you, we will always care about you. 4 days and counting. Huge hugs. Well done. Xx

4 Likes

I am so proud of you. You are doing great. :blush: I am glad you are here Paladin. Your strenght is inspiring. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day five. Thank both of you for the support

5 Likes

Paladin!
I’ve been out of the loop on the support wall with having my own issues right now and just recently came back. I’m so glad to see your update, you’re doing so well! I can’t wait to see the rest of your journey my friend

3 Likes

Well done, Paladin. We’re SO very proud of you. Though it is not a goal end, as you are doing this for you first and foremost. Just know that you have our full support, still and always.

Thank you for not giving up on yourself. We believe in you. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hey @Paladine how are you doing?

2 Likes

@Paladine

I made this game for you on stream. I hope it helps you find strength on those days that seem hard.

Play it here: (Hit T to TWIRL)

We believe in you!

6 Likes

@Paladine I cannot wait for you to see the game!!! I hope you love it!

3 Likes

My Dear Friend Paladin, I am so very happy to respond on your post tonight. I haven’t responded for a little while but I do try to keep track and as always I am still so incredibly proud of you. You hit these little bumps in the road every now and then but you never ever give up and that is what make you such a fighter and that is what makes you incredible. Stay Strong as always. You are Loved. xxx

3 Likes