Twoguys1couch Fan #4

I left my job and I’ve been trying to get back into streaming and other content creating Socials but I haven’t been doing well.

Hey Friend,

I want to say welcome to the Heart Support forums! You are welcome here, your life matters, and your story matters! I want you to know that I am so so glad that you reached out, and I’m so glad that you are alive! I’m so glad that you had the courage to reach out, because I’ll be honest sometimes that’s the hardest step to make!

Your life matters, and you are loved, and you are important! And I’m so glad that you are alive! This world wouldn’t be better without you! You were made in God’s image, and you have a purpose here!

First I want to say especially if your dream is to be a content creator, I’m so so happy for you that you are pursuing your dreams! Content creation is a great dream to have, and sometimes it’s tough to get exposure, and get going! Please know that I believe in you, and that all good things take time. So just be patient, and keep doing your best! Don’t give up!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It!

Love Always,
Monkey