Twoguys1couch Fan #7

My Grandmother was just Diagnosed with Covid-19 shes 91 and it’s not looking Good If I lose her like this I do know if I can go on.

3 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that. I can’t speak from experience. Just know, you are not alone. And you and your Grandmother matter!

man I can’t imagine what that must feel like. I’m sorry lovely. you will be in a lot of people’s thoughts right now, though. try to keep in mind all the good times and the happy memories, and whatever the outcome you will come through and see the light at the end of it. hugs and peace

Course you can go on man, Shes had 91 long ass years!!! Survived a world war!
If she could have anything in the world right now it would be to know you have a long happy life.
Loosing people is a part of life. If covid dont take her time will. your going to need to grieve man when the time comes. Dont do anything silly in the mean time. Just remember she lived a long life and been lucky to do so.

Hey we’re here for you. It’s never easy to lose somebody. Just know that this community will always be here to support you no matter what happens.

life goes on, but memories stay forever

Hey, I just watned to say that Jesus is with you! Have a Great day and God Bless!

Hey friend, I’m so sorry to hear that. I just want to say what an encouragement you are to me right now through this difficult time. You’re addressing those emotions that you’re having in a constructive way. There is still hope. Don’t give up. I don’t know you but I love you, I’ve been dealing with a loss and also my grandmother has been fighting cancer and losing. I started losing hope accepting she’s dying but just yesterday she’s improving! There is always hope, there isn’t anything God can’t do. Hold fast friend. Remember here at HeartSupport we want to always be here for you.