Type title here

I don’t know how much longer I can keep doing this I feel so drained I don’t even hate being alive anymore I just feel unfortunate to be here. There’s no point in cutting or looking for painless ways to end my life. I want to jump off a bridge. Today was spent ignoring everyone and laying in bed. I want to cut everyone off. I’m going to delete all social media and block every number on my contacts. I’ll wait until I rot in bed. Hopefully starvation doesn’t hurt too much but if it does whatever. I don’t care if you care about me. I know you don’t really. If I died later tonight, you’d never find out and life will go on. But this isn’t a post for pity. I guess I hope someone who knows me will see it so they can be prepared for what will happen.

5 Likes

I won’t say that I know how you feel because I’m not in your shoes, but I was in that dark place where I wanted to be gone. I do care about you even if I don’t know you. And we are here for you. Please, stay with us. I know how hard it is to see through darkness, but without it we can’t see the stars. Please, don’t give up!

4 Likes

@solitarystars

I feel your pain, friend. And I’m so sorry you’re having those thoughts. Please, don’t isolate yourself. Keep reaching out. Call a crise line. You posted this for a reason. Let this post be a first step for others, for us, to help you. Deep inside you know you don’t deserve any of the things you described. You know this situation isn’t fair to you.

We care about you here. It’s not a lie to say that.

Keep fighting. Brighter days are ahead.

I hope you’re doing okay right now.

Hold fast. :heart:

1 Like

Hey @solitarystars,

First of all: thank you so much on posting, it takes so much strength to do that!
Man, I feel your pain here! I can’t say that I know exactly what you are going through, but I do know that feeling of wanting to isolate yourself and just stay in bed till everything is over. I’ve personally had that feeling many times, and still some days I wake up and feel like I should just keep on laying there, not talking to anyone because it just takes too much energy. At least, that is what that feeling is like for me. But like Micro, already said: there are brighter days ahead and you posted this for a reason, maybe it’s because you want people to see you… We see you!
We care about you!
And like Micro already said: that is not a lie!
We care about you!
We want to get to know you better!
You are important!
You might not see how… but others do! Someone is out there smiling because something reminded them of you. Someone might be still here because you were talking to them! We often don’t know how much value we bring to other people’s life, but I can guarantee you that you bring happiness and value to other peoples lives!

I don’t know where you live, but I hope you have been able to call a crisis line, or that you’ve been able to talk to someone about this. You are valuable! You are loved! You are important.

Hold fast. :heart:

2 Likes

Hi friend.

Man, sounds like you have a lot of really heavy feelings weighing on you. Its been almost 2 weeks since you posted this and I hope that since then you have found some sort of comfort and healing. That you have found strength and courage to keep fighting if things are feeling really hard. Friend, know that you matter. You are important. Nothing is work taking your life for. I know that life can be hard sometimes and it can feel like there is no other option other than to give up. But you deserve to be loved by yourself and others. You deserve to more than all of these feelings. I know it’s a fight but it can get better. I hope you are hanging in there friend. Know that we are here. You don’t have to fight this battle alone.

• Kitty