Uncertainty

I believe I’m going through a point in my life were I dont know what I want to continue doing at the moment.im 31 with no kids and wife I’ve been single for a few years now I’ve dated since then but nothing serious.I most recently went though a job change that shook me up alot with the way it happened.Im currently in a new job in the same feild but I dont feel the same as I once did.I catch myself at times going through depression and dont feel like myself and I cant keep the recent events from creeping back into my mind…I wrote this as a way to vent my frustrations to people that maybe going through similar situations in their life…

2 Likes

As far as the job thing goes I can definitely relate. I’ve been in the hotel business for a couple years and recently started doing security which is a good change from what I did before. Still looking for something better as it is not quite as good of pay as I’d like. And just not knowing what to do in life in general isn’t easy

2 Likes

Thank you so much for posting. I’m going through something similar. I have a new job that I don’t like. Every morning before I go in I have to take deep breaths. I feel stuck even though I know logically I’m not. I’m 26 and I am not married either. I know how easy it is to feel like we are failing at life. But something I remind myself and that I want to try to remind you is that there is no set path. We are following our own path and we will find things like family and happiness in our careers in time.

We don’t have to have it all together. No one does even if we think they do. There is so much hope for us. New possibilities ahead.

Hold fast.
Cassie

2 Likes

@bmjohns88

Hi. Don’t beat yourself, my man. I am in the same boat as you. I am not married, I don’t have kids, and I think no matter what I do is meaningless. Which is a lie. My life has value. Your life has value. You are created by God to do amazing things. Focus on what you have. Be grateful that you are alive and loved. I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for reading this. God bless you.

1 Like

Thanks for all of the responses and support.God has a plan for all of us no matter the situation…

1 Like