Unmotivated recently

I feel so lost right now. I could use some motivation.

I don’t know what you’re going through right now, but it has an end, I promise you that. Everything is going to be okay, so long as you keep going.

Stay strong, you are loved :slight_smile:

1 Like

I totally get that. I feel so unmotivated sometimes. It’s OK.

I feel lost sometimes too. It’s like you want to do something important or special or even just decent, but you can’t seem to get moving, or you can’t find the direction to start.

What works for me sometimes is to just keep it simple.
Make a plan for the best thing to do next in life.

You only need a 2 step plan…

1. What’s the goal? Is it to stop an addiction? To get a job? To socialize more?
  2. What’s the first thing I gotta do? - Maybe it’s talk to someone, or to pick a day to give apps, or to text a friend.

Then, once you’ve done this, figure out the next step. Repeat.

^
I know this sounds super simplistic, and it’s not gonna fix all your problems, but it helps me think more clearly when I feel stuck.

Hold Fast,
Casers

1 Like

Hey @Hopeless.romantic! If you need some insta-motivation, I love visiting the “Absolute Motivation” YouTube channel when I’m in need of an extra boost to keep pushing forward. Check them out!

Music can help. When I don’t feel like doing anything. I listen to my music and try not to think. When I do I am brimming full of energy & can pretty much get going if it is a physical activity.

If it is something like homework. Joining your friends in a homework/study group can motivate you.