Unrequited love

I fell in love with a certain Lady… we have been talking for over 3 years now. I confessed my love for her and she told me I am not her type and it is really hurting me. She wasn’t married but now she has a husband. What do I do

2 Likes

Hey @Rory,

I feel ya dude. The only time I would’ve considered to be in love with someone would be with the one that got away (in a nutshell). She’s married now and just had her first kid. For me, the best thing to do was to unfriend her/unfollow her on social media. That way, I’m not constantly reminded of her. She still lives in my mind, but that memory is slowly fading. It takes time, but I believe in you!

-Eric

2 Likes

Hello
I am sorry that the girl that you loved is now taken and married. As they old saying goes if its meant to be it will. I know that this is hurting you right now but take personal time on yourself, know yourself better and give yourself some TLC (tender loving and care). When your in the right head space again start talking to new girls, if she was not the one maybe that one true girl for you is still out there :slight_smile: someone you never expected or imagined, just keep living. I hope everything works out

God bless and if you didn’t know I want to tell you that you are loved by Jesus he will never leave you nor forsake you, you can always talk to him no matter what you went through or what you feel like. John 3:16 “ For God so loved the world that he sent his one and only son that whoever shall believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

1 Like