Update and the Path to Self Sabotage

Well i was getting on the track to fixing everything, but my computers fried which was my only source of income. I have to bike 6 miles out to do my college work, which isn’t that bad but with everything going on i think im finally good with just sitting and rotting away. Things keep going good and then they just drastically get worst. I simply can’t stand it anymore. Im so tired of all these inconveniences i can keep getting hit with.
So if i don’t post for a long time I’ll be rotting in bed listening to music while i brewd and mull over all my mistakes

2 Likes

Hey @TheDeputy - I’m so sorry to hear about your computer. Without mine, I could not work and I could not reach my family or my friends. It has become such a lifeline and I am upset to hear about yours.

A 6 mile bike ride is nothing to scoff at, and it sounds like even though you are capable and making it through, it might feel like the straw that breaks the camels back? You sound tired, and it seems like beaten down by what is happening. Thank you for sharing with us. As we all become more dependent on the internet and computers to connect with other’s, your story will likely reach someone else who is going through the same thing and they will feel less alone.

I just want to remind you, that you are worth the fight. You deserve to be here, and I hope that despite the setbacks you consider pressing on. You allow us to stand beside you and witness your story but most of all, appreciate you being here right now. I hope the music brings you comfort, as I hope that posting here does too. You matter, I want you to see your potential through, computer or no. Depending on where you live, I wonder if you might be able to receive assistance for gaining access to a computer again? Maybe while you listen to music, you might check out God Squad church (online church) as I know they were helping folks out who were in a pinch for a time. And if not them, you might be surprised about how many people want to support and encourage other’s during this. You made a great choice starting here.

You matter, I see you, thank you for sharing your story.

1 Like