Update from Last Post

Hey everyone,

First I just want to say thank you all for all the love, support, encouragement, and kind messages the other night on my post. (My Final Goodbyes - #30 by LamborghiniGal). Although things haven’t magically gotten better, I would definitely say that I am at least feeling a little bit better.

I was able to get some stuff done the last few days, that I’ve been putting off for awhile. Although it was simple things like cleaning my room, and doing laundry, it was a big step for me, to go and do those things, and try to get back into some sort of routine.

Also, I decided to go and do something for myself today. I’ve been wanting a hair cut for awhile, but I never spend money on myself, so I decided to go pay to get my hair cut and styled today, just because and it made me feel good.

I leave for Virginia in a week from tomorrow, and I’m very excited. It will be a nice little break from here, and I really hope that it will be a fresh start for me. I really need to take a break, and I need some time away. Home life isn’t awful per say but I need time away from home.

I love you guys and thank you guys for everything, for not giving up on me, and walking along side me! It means a lot!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It,
Monkey

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing how heartsupport helped you. It definitely is not a magic cure, but it can REALLY help to get things out and on “paper” where then you can process through. Best of wishes to you as you travel, be safe, stay sane. <3