Update...mostly fine

It’s been quite the roller coaster ride.

Most days are okay now, even though everything is extremely exhausting, even just thinking about it.

I haven’t had too bad of urges lately, however, nights are still challenging at best.
But I’m thankful for being able to cope sort of well.

The main thing that’s getting to me is that I’m getting two wisdom teeth and the pain is really no fun at the moment. (All hats off to babies for growing all teeth and being champs!)
It makes me think about pain killers a lot but I haven’t taken any yet. (I got a teething gel from my nephew)

I’m just tired…

1 Like

Keep it up! Your doing great. It’s ok to be tired it’s not an easy thing to go through. Thanks for sharing your feelings. If you need somebody to talk too when you got urges or triggers don’t hesitate to shoot me a message. I think it would be better to talk about it then giving in. Keep fighting through the hard moments. Hope your teeth stop bugging you soon.

1 Like

Hey @fiji,

I’m glad to hear that you’re hanging in there. You’re strong. :hrtlegolove:

But man, toothache is the worst. I hope your teething gel helps.
Is there any possibility for you to be taken care of as a priority? At least when quarantine will be over, like on a waiting list. It’s different everywhere, of course, but for example where I live dentists handle emergencies only, which doesn’t apply to a lot of situations, but it’s better than nothing I guess. Otherwise, if you can have some, peppermint helps to relieve the pain (yup, I’ve been dealing with a similar problem during quarantine, because… how lucky :hrtjakelul:). Peppermint tea (better with fresh leaves) or just leaves to apply directly where it hurts.

Hope it will get better soon!
Sending love your way. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like